Just when I thought it was safe to come out of the water and nip back to Athens for the weekend AZZITIZZ, who I recently gave a shout out, bloody well tags me.
I am supposed to tell you the rules but, quite frankly it isn’t rocket science so if you can’t work them out by reading the post you probably ought to run for president.
1. Every time I say that I am not going to do another meme it turns out to be a big fat lie.
2. I can hop for quite an impressive distance across very hot sand (I found this out last week when I stepped on a wasp at the beach).
3, I have overcome my fear of cockroaches (killing dozens of the things on a daily basis at our holiday let is excellent therapy).
4. Every time I see a bride being transported to church I get an almost irresistible urge to run after her screaming “DON’T DO IT! DON’T DO IT!”
5. I hate listening to squeaky/ high pitched voices so Mickey Mouse annoys the hell out of me.
6. I REALLY hate clowns, I may have mentioned this before but it bears repeating.
7. Hell will freeze over before I do a HNT,
8. YOUR TURN .What do you THINK you know about me?
Now it is my turn to tag:-
Tina, A post, a post…If only to cock my leg on.
Pauline. Keep it in the family.
Puerileuwaite. Well overdue!
Myutopia, nice name.
Sugar Smacks. Should be interesting
Blancodeviosa. She loves memes as much as I do.
Squirl, I don’t visit her nearly as much as I should.
Top Cat, for being a cool cat, and an “awesome dude”