Thursday, February 1, 2007

Vincent DÓnofrio, Better Than Valium

Lost In Unreality

I look at the TV screen.
And I’m lost in the dream.
I escape from reality.
To a place that can never be.
The modern day madness
The new ‘’opium of the masses”.
If you hate your situation
It’s the perfect medication
There’s no need to shout and scream
When you’re lost in the TV dream.
.................................................................................................................
I was wondering what I could add to this poem to make a post.
A visit to Youtube soon solved the problem. So I would like to
say thankyou to everyone who has used their time and talent
to create clips featuring Vincent D'Onofrio, who happens to be
my favourite actor.

Here are a couple of links to youtube's VDO fans.



1 comment:

In Ink said...

Better than valium for sure. He puts me to sleep too. Katie Erbe, now there's a different story..humanahumanahumana.